Posts tagged with job
by Aimee Treasure September 23, 2016
We are looking for an exceptional Interim Head of Marketing who can hit the ground running and inspire the talented marketing team, whilst having the creativity to tell the very different story of this business.
The Interim Head of Marketing will:
- Have a strong background in marketing within an investment management or asset management environment;
- Be obsessed with the customer and driven by excellence;
- Possess a history of delivering results, with a demonstrable track-record of working within a fast-paced, demanding environment;
- Relish the opportunity to be part of this true game-changer with a deep understanding of the customer, in terms of motivations, from a regulatory point of view and how to position the brand;
- Be pragmatic and diplomatic, with high EQ of equal importance to Financial Services literacy;
- Have excellent team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire.
The Interim Head of Marketing role is ideal for someone to make their mark and be involved with a genuinely different proposition in the market.
To apply for this exciting role please contact Senior Researcher Sarah Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org.